Comment on page
IQ Olympiad International is made up of four continental societies. The four continental societies are divided by continents on Earth. The societies of each continent have the authority to manage the sub-national societies of each continental society. Its powers include appointing offices or administering elections.
- 1.IQ Olympiad Asia
- 2.IQ Olympiad America
- 3.IQ Olympiad Oceania
- 4.IQ Olympiad Africa
- 1.International Executive Director
- 2.International Senior Director
- 3.International Membership Officer
- 4.International Journal Editor
- 5.International Board Member
- 6.International Advisor
- 1.Regional Society Manager
- 2.Regional Membership Officer
- 3.Regional Journal Editor
- 4.Regional Board Member
- 5.Regional Advisor
Representatives of the continental societies of IQ Olympiad International are appointed by the Board of Directors of the IQ Olympiad Foundation. The process of this appointment also includes voting by full members. Full members who wish to run for any representative office must notify the IQ Olympiad Foundation of their intention to run for office. The representative positions of the Continental Society are voted on through the website of the IQ Olympiad Foundation's platform. The person who receives the most votes is elected and confirmed by the consent of a majority of the board of directors of the IQ Olympiad Foundation.
To become an advisor to a society, there must be a recommendation by the executives of each society. Ultimately, the consent of a majority of the executives of the IQ Olympiad Foundation is required.
- 1.Certification: If users sign up as a full member of the IQ Olympiad International, users can receive a certificate issued by NFT. This is to bring a sense of belonging and honor to the members.
- 2.Journal: Continental societies publish journals in English. However, the journal's publication cycle can be set by the executives of each society. Final approval of the journal requires the consent of a majority of the executives of the IQ Olympiad Foundation. However, in the case of a journal of a society in each country, the journal can be published in the language of each country, and the final review of the publication is decided by IQ Olympiad International.
- 3.Artistic activities: Collections on the artistic activities of full members can be published as NFTs. These can be sold at the NFT Market within the IQ Olympiad.
- 4.IQ Championship: Each society can hold the IQ Championship. Through this, the final winner will be issued a certificate NFT in the name of the IQ Olympiad Foundation.
- 5.Donation Activities: Users can make donations through fundraising activities in each society. The society with the most donations will be awarded an award from IQ Olympiad Foundation.
- 6.Private Discussion Room: Each society has an SNS discussion room operated by its representatives.
- 7.Election Activities: Full members of each society have the right to vote on an agenda of IQ Olympiad International.
Everyone who joins the IQ Olympiad as a full member belongs to IQ Olympiad International. To become a full member of IQ Olympiad International, users must meet the qualifications set by the IQ Olympiad Foundation. In order to become a full member, points equal to $20 are paid as a membership fee. Membership fees are $20 per annum.
To qualify for IQ Olympiad International’s full membership, users must take at least 10 of the IQ Olympiad’s IQ tests. In addition, at least 10 IQ test questions and quiz questions must be created by full membership candidates in the IQ Olympiad platform. IQ Olympiad International membership qualifications require an IQ score. The qualifying score is an IQ of 120. An IQ of 120 corresponds to the IQ of the top 10%. To become a full member, if you take 10 IQ tests and get an IQ score of 120 at least once, you are eligible to become a full member of the IQ Olympiad International.
In order to become a manager and representative of the sub-society of IQ Olympiad International, you must take at least 50 of the IQ tests of the IQ Olympiad, and creat at least 50 IQ questions and quizzes. The representative office of the lower society of the IQ Olympiad International is elected through a vote, and the representative position of the candidate is confirmed only after the consent of a majority of the board of directors of the IQ Olympiad Foundation.
- 1.Official Certificate: If users become a full member of IQ Olympiad International, users can receive an official certificate from the IQ Olympiad Foundation.
- 2.Journal: Being a full member of IQ Olympiad International grants access to all journal data published by the IQ Olympiad Foundation.
- 3.Forum: When users become a full member of IQ Olympiad International, users have access to all the private forums provided by the IQ Olympiad Foundation.
- 4.Voting Rights: If users become a full member of IQ Olympiad International, users have the right to vote on the agenda in IQ Olympiad International.
- 5.Partnership: If users become a full member of IQ Olympiad International, users have the right to form a partnership with IQ Olympiad International. Users will also have the opportunity to benefit from organizations that have partnered with the IQ Olympiad Foundation.